Thursday, December 16, 2010

Day 3. Rest, relax & SNOW!

I probably won't run today. I'm sore from the last two days. I did get my gym membership renewed, so if I feel better by this evening, I'll head over there for a short run or some yoga. I definitely want to get some core exercises in.

Today will be a fun and relaxing day. I'm going with a close friend to get our nails done. I haven't seen her in a very long time. Later tonight I'm going out to dinner with my grandmother, cousin and parents. Should be fun. Even just two days of running in a row have helped me to work up a BIG APPETITE. This is something to celebrate! And I will. With a glorious meal.

Anyways, the big news of the day is that it is snowing. It's really beautiful. I hope it sticks, because I believe that a white Christmas is in order this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment