Friday, December 17, 2010

Day 4. Feeling good!

I just got back from the gym. I ran 30 minutes, and was really pleased with how I felt throughout. My muscles were a little sore and tight, but I'm guessing that's from all the work they've been doing after months of living a sedentary lifestyle. The run was quick and I changed my pace and level of incline every few minutes - to mix it up and not get bored.
I made sure to do a good cool down, too. Now, I'm sipping delicious hot cocoa and getting ready to head to the grocery store. My pantry is almost empty, and that just won't do. Maybe I'll bake tonight?!?!

I don't know what I'll end up doing tomorrow. I hope to get to the gym again for another run, although I might cut it down to 25 or 20 minutes, because I'm predicting some soreness in the morning. I'll probably try to do some yoga or ab work if the run is shorter or if I don't run. I was considering taking a yoga class this evening to try to loosen up my muscles, but I don't know if I'll feel like going BACK to the gym. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment