Sunday, December 19, 2010

Days 5&6. Hanging in there!

Here's an overview of my workouts from yesterday and today:

Saturday: 25 min run (alternating pace and incline), 5 min walk
Sunday: 25 min run (increasing pace incrementally), 5 min walk

I'm happy with how these runs have been going and I think I'm on the fast track to getting in shape. Still, there's less than 2 weeks until my 5K. I'm getting pretty sore so tomorrow will definitely be a rest day, and I'll be back at in on Tuesday, hopefully for 30+ minutes. I really need to get some core exercises in, but I can't seem to remember. Tomorrow or tuesday, for sure!

I have been trying to increase my eating to fuel these runs, especially since I hope to begin strength training within a few weeks, and that's going to be very tough on my body. I'll try to remember to post some recipes later. Also, the Christmas baking will soon commence!

No comments:

Post a Comment